Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yummy Pie

Well I had this card finished last night, but since my scheduled posts don't want to post anymore, I figured I'd take my time and post it up this morning. This is a "just 4 fun" card, using a darling Doodle Pantry image called Berry Pie. I don't know what got into me, but I used the outline version and colored this myself!!! GASP!!  I did use some of the digital paper included in this set, it's so perfect and, well, yummy!!!

It's going to be a rainy day today. That's okay, need to get some house cleaning done then hit my craft room. I also need to get Phillip to the tuxedo shop, he's been asked to the prom!!! How fun!

12 comments:

Barb said...

What a YUMMY card, Linda! Just for fun cards are always the best.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh, this is terrific. LOVE your design and awesome mix of patterns.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very delightful and extremely yummy looking...love all your extra little details. A very summery, fun card!

Kathy W. said...

Great job coloring this image..I love the papers you used too and the design is awesome!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome card, love your colours and the pie looks so yummy.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, I love your "just for fun" card! It really is yummy! Love the fun layout and love the colors!
Hugs, Sarah

Elizabeth Hart said...

This pie does look rather yummy indeed. Adorable card and patterns.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Looks good enough to eat! Beautiful job of coloring and I love your sewing! The layout is great too!
Hugs,
Georgia

AllisonG said...

This is my favorite shade of blue and the layout is fantastic!

Donna said...

This is such a yummy card! Love your colors and layout!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful job colouring Linda and the stitching wow! I know your son will have a blast at prom!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know I have already left a comment, but your card was very inspirational so I did a slight casing of your card for next month. It really made me hungry!