Monday, April 2, 2012

Bugaboo Times Two

I have two Easter cards that I wanted to share with you. It was so nice being in my stamp room and creating. I had already had these images colored since the other day, so all I needed was some paper (got that!!) and inspiration for layouts and I was off! Here is Dottie Bunny - Easter Flowers from Bugaboo Stamps that I had just purchased. Bugaboo is having 50% off all Easter images until April 9th so now's your time to shop. Keepin' it simple and using up some scraps. I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Easter/Spring
Paper Sundaes - Easter

Here is my second card, also using a Bugaboo image, this one called Bunnegg Paint Egg 2. He is such a Picasso!!! This time, I am using the fabulous sketch from the Stella Says Sketch Challenge over at the Bugaboo challenge blog. More scraps pulled out and put to use - I love it when I can do that! Now I thought I would submit this one to some other challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle - Easter
Card Makin' Mamas - Easter
Simply Create Too - Eggs and/or Bunnies
Aud Sentiments Challenge - "Happy Easter"

I'm off. Today hubby is having a colonoscopy - YUCK!! Poor thing couldn't eat at all yesterday, just drink clear liquids. He's hungry but being a good sport about it. I would not handle it quite as well as he is!!! I like to eat too much!! Have a wonderful Monday.

14 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Ooh La La!!! and HEHEHEHEHEH!!! What cute cards

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are so cute and fun! Springy to the hilt!

deesdesigns said...

Gotta love a Bugaboo image and these are two awesome cards. I don't think I've ever seen the first image before - too funny! I think I need to get some bunny ears :-) Adorable! Thanks so much for joining our "Happy Easter" challenge at Aud Sentiments and sharing your creativity with us all!

Anne-Marie said...

Love it when we can use up scraps, and you certainly put them to good use...haa! Adore the image, and the whole clean and pretty look of your lovely creation....good luck in our Easter challenge at Card Crafter's Circle!

Glenda Atkins said...

Both are lovely cards Linda, I really like Bugaboo images and this one is so cute with her holding the egg container and wearing the bunny costume. Super!

Lisa Minckler said...

Linda,
I love your cards! The first one is so fun and sexy and the second is just adorable. The bright vivid colors are spectacular! :)

Jennifer said...

Love your bunny image! Great papers you've chosen...love the colours! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

Country Mouse said...

Both are just wonderful!Thanks for sharing with us this week at Aud Sentiments!
audrey
dt member

Marjo said...

Adorable cards, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too

hugs, Marjo

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Linda: Such a cute bunny painter! Lovely card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

happyglitzygirl said...

Love the bunny, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful cards! I especially like Dottie! thanks so much for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

sammi said...

Fabulous cards, both of them! Love the colors! Perfection for Easter! Thanks you for sharing your creativity with us in our “Easter/Spring” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your creativity! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Gem said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge this fortnight at AUD Sentiments! Gemma :)