Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet Kindness

 Happy Sweet Wednesday!! My boys are excited that it is Wednesday because they are off school starting tomorrow. Phillip and Brian are going for a college visit on Friday, to The Ohio State University. It has been Phillip's #1 choice in colleges since we started talking about them. Speaking of #1, the sketches at Sweet Sketch Wednesday are #1 in my book. Check out the one we have for this week...what a beaut!!


 And we have yet another wonderful sponsor, Sassy Cheryl's. Here's a little bit about her:

"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week. 

 I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
  
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.
  
Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring!"

The prize this week is a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's...how fun!  



 And here's my card using Arlana's fabulous sketch and the adorable Sassy Cheryl's image call Bird Houses on the Hill. I found some bright papers to really make this adorable image pop. Check out what the rest of the SSW DT did on the challenge blog HERE then join us for a fun sketch, and maybe you could even be our grand prize winner!!!! Fabulous! 


8 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda what a wonderful card, I love this image and your wonderful bright colours do make this image pop. Your added embellishments are the most perfect finishing touch. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda,
What a cute card! The houses are just adorable. Love your butterfly and rhinestone by the words. It looks great. Have a great week and Happy Easter.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

I just keep scrolling sown and fined the cutest cards. They are so springy and fun. Your card for SSW is so cute. I love the added butterfly. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Another beauty Linda! Fab little image & the sweetest wee butterfly.
Happy Easter to you & your family :)

Genevieve

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the colours you have used on this one, and such a great image too.

Patti P. said...

I adore your bright colors...the twine and butterfly are fabulous.
Beautiful job with the sketch.
hugs....

Jeannie said...

So fun and so happy and this reminds me that I have some dragonflies like your butterfly...love it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

This has got to be the sweetest birdhouse image. I love your papers and sweet colors. Just adorable. Sorry I am late been a crazy week. HUGS Arlana