Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Made Espressly for You

I am so ready for spring break to be over and the kids back in school. Actually, Kevin is back, thank goodness for him because he thrives on routine...and I'm afraid he's lovin' his new routine of NOT going to school!! Phillip followed me around the house all afternoon announcing he was bored. Any suggestions I gave him were not met with rave reviews!!!! He doesn't go back to school until Thursday! Yikes! This evening I was able to steal away to my stamp room and make this simple card. I used one of my favorite Fresh Brewed Designs images, Latte Love. I'm trying something new with my coloring and boy do I need the practice! I'll keep working on it though. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday, it's supposed to be cold here today, just into the 40's. I miss those warm temps we were teased with in March. 

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Your shading and coloring on this card are beautiful!
I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, glad you found some time to craft!
glenda xx