Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

I think I have absolutely zero baby cards on hand. I don't even have very many stamps that are baby themed. Don't ask me why because I don't know. So when I saw the challenge over at Quirky Crafts, I figured I might as well play along. The challenge is to make a baby or pregnancy card and include gingham or gingham ribbon as well as novelty baby buttons, eyelets or brads. I couldn't believe I had no gingham paper, so I pulled out some gingham ribbon instead. My little buttons are actually brads!! The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and called AKV Baby Teddy. I pulled some scraps out of my scrap bin and a card is born!! So fun to make too.

4 comments:

Spyder said...

No gingham paper Linda!! There's a link to freebie gingham always on my side bar! or on my DT card post! You made a very sweet card, love the way you've used the theme too! Thank you so much for joining Quirky crafts challenge, new one starts Sunday evening!!
(Lyn)

Cazzy said...

I'm so glad you did decide to play along Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog
at Linda, this is a very sweet card, and I love how you did your gingham ribbon and button.
Come back Sunday afternoon to see if you made top 3.

Cazzy x

Caro said...

What a cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts this time.

Glenda Atkins said...

This is wonderful! Love the cute little teddy bear, the layout and the wee button embellishments. So sweet!