Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It's finally Friday...HOORAY! What plans do you have for the weekend? I'm going to try to catch up on all the things I didn't get done this week because I was so crazy busy!!! I hope you find some crafting time and will join us for our new challenge over at Clearly Inspired Challenges. For the next two weeks we want to see your creations with a Spring theme. I used the Clear Dollar Stamps digital set Tulip Wreath. And I decided to use the Happy Mother's Day sentiment because it's a springtime celebration! I always get my hanging baskets around Mother's Day, then spend the rest of spring chasing the birds out of them so they don't build their nests. I also put my hummingbird feeders out around Mother's Day - they are the most beautiful and fascinating birds to watch. I just love 'em. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you can play along with our spring theme challenge at Clearly Inspired Challenges.

3 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Flowers for mom, how sweet. Cute card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely flower card, very CAS, perfect for Mother's Day.

Barb said...

Love this clean and simple card, Linda. Very nice!