Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photo Inspiration


Hello and welcome to another fun challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Use this photo to bring some inspiration into your project. What do you see first? I loved the colors, all the colors of the rainbow. So that's what I went with to create...

this card using a Fresh Brewed Designs digital image called Fairy Lazy Day. That mushroom gave me every opportunity to color it up like the rainbow!! I need a lazy day, this week has been filled with so many things to do that by the time evening comes and I can relax to stamp, I'm so tired I fall asleep on the couch! Today is booked up with lots to do too. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. Enjoy your today. 

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh this card just makes me happy with the bright cute papers and the colors you chose to color the image down to the perfect butterfly embellie. CUTE CARD!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another wonderful card and I SOOOO did that photo. I would love to go to a strawberry patch and see all these colors in clusters.... Yum Yum... and I love that adorable butterfly you added too.

Lisa Lara said...

The bling just makes this card pop LOO.

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally wonderful and I love the bling!