Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girls Night Out

It's Wednesday and time for our fun new challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme this week is "Friendship." I thought about what I like to do with my friends, and going out to eat ranks #1!! Any meal works for me, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or even just a quick trip to Starbucks, love it! So I used the Fresh Brewed Designs image Coffee Talk. Hope you can join us for this fun challenge. And don't forget about Heather's birthday blog candy...read all about it HERE.  

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

fabulous!! admiring your coloring and gorgeous shading.

Sheryl said...

Oh My Gosh, Linda! This card is outstanding! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous and the colors are so cheerful and "rich" looking!
I love it!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Linda, your image is wonderful, and you colored her up beautifully. Love your design.