Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter

If you're looking for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday post, please scroll down. Be sure and check out this Happy Easter post for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog though before you go because you are going to want to play along!!! First of all, our sponsor is the wonderful Meljen's Designs. And our challenge is to create a spring themed card using pastels. At the end of the month a grand prize winner will be chosen to receive 4 free digital images from Meljen's Designs.

Here is my card, using the adorable Sew Country Bunny. I am not very good using pastels so I let this fun Easter paper do the talking for me in determining my colors. And the fun layout let me using my sewing machine...a lot!!!! Hope you can join us this month for our April challenge, Spring theme using pastels.

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Super great Easter card, love the image and how you coloured it!Great design too!

Marjo said...

Gorgeous Easter card, love the design! hugs, Marjo