Saturday, April 21, 2012

Butterfly Bunny

Such a cutie of a bunny! He's Butterfly Bunny digital stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps. Can you believe it, I didn't use the coordinating papers!!! I went with some scraps in my forever quest to bring that pile down to a more manageable level. I don't think that will ever happen. My next plan of attack is to cut a stack of scraps up into strips and make background layers out of it. Anyway, I want to submit this to Tuesday Morning Sketches, and say "thank you" for such fun sketches! Keep on enjoying your weekend!

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful stamp, quite adorable! Your scrap paper works perfectly on your card and is gorgeous. Lovely card!

Marie said...

Thank you, Linda so glad you are enjoying our sketches. You bunny is just too too adorable. Love the shading and the great coordinated scraps that you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - what a darling bunny!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

This card is just too adorable. Love everything about it - great coloring!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cazzy said...

I love that bunny! Such a sweet card Linda.

Cazzy x