Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pastels and Spring

It's my week to show off another card for our month long challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog, spring theme using pastel colors. Our wonderful sponsor is Meljen's Designs, and the grand prize winner at the end of the month will receive 4 free images! How fun!! 

Here's my fun card, using Hop Along Bunny. At first I was worried he looked to Eastery, but why would I think that? He's passing out flowers, not eggs or jelly beans!! Anyway, I wanted to keep it simple...actually, I HAD to keep it simple because I was so far behind on my DT requirements and I needed to play catch-up. Hope you can join us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog for our Spring Theme and Pastels challenge.

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh the springy cuteness! just love this - makes me smile! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous, happy spring card, not too Easter looking at all. Lovely job!

Marjo said...

Great design!
hugs Marjo