Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Happy Tuesday and welcome. Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week so of course I had to play!! I love this digital set, Sombrero Hat, that was just released this month from Doodle Pantry that I had to use it. Now I hope you're sitting down for this, but you know I am a HUGE fan of the pre-colored digis, which one is included in this set, but I actually colored this one myself!!! Shocked? I know I am!! I was also playing with merging the digis and having fun with it. Hope you can play along with this fun sketch. Use a Doodle Pantry image (check out the freebie section) and you could also enter it into our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge. Enter and receive a sweet free set, Quirky Parrot. How fun!!!  

15 comments:

Patti P. said...

And what gorgeous coloring it is.....love this sketch.
hugs...

Donna said...

Great colors and very pretty. Love that background paper. Bright and cheerful!

Kathy W. said...

Fabulous coloring! Love the sketch too:)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, this is fantastic. Love how you incorporated the background papers and your coloring is gorgeous.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, I was sitting down - that cracked me up. Great coloring girl! Such a fun and happy card!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, love all the colours and your colouring is fabulous!

Marie said...

What a great Cinco de Mayo card. The coloring on the image is superb with that fantastic dp as a background.

Barb said...

Great card and lovely coloring Linda!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love the way you have merges those maracas with the sombrero. Great coloring and a wonderful card!
Hugs,
Georgia

AllisonG said...

I love your stitching AND your coloring! I'm with you...pre-colored is so much easier, but every once in a while it's fun to color an image yourself.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this layout and the papers that you incorporated are sop festive and vibrant.

Angela said...

Great take on the sketch; your papers are perfectly suited to the theme!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome coloring on those tiny detals and perfect DP to accent this fun image!

Dawn said...

Fun card Linda! Great job coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Fab coloring on that image, and I love the dp's. They're perfect for the occasion. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!