Sunday, April 8, 2012

Let's Celebrate


Happy Easter! We had our big meal for lunch since Phillip had to go to work. So now I'm just relaxing in my stamp room and getting inky. As you can see, I am all set for some upcoming birthdays with this set of cards I created using the newly released Birthday Accessories Color digital set from Doodle Pantry. These sure were quick and fun to make. I've been wanting to make up some gift sets of a variety of cards for all the wonderful teachers, therapists and aides that work with Kevin, so these might end up there instead. Enjoy the rest of your day, hope you are spending it with those you love. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful birthday cards! I need some quick ideas so I just might have to case these. Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great idea to combine the digi presents with the Birthday Party Digi Papers. Wonderful collection of birthday cards.

Barb said...

Darling cards, Linda!! Love the layouts!

AllisonG said...

Great set to use to make multiple cards - I need to stock up on birthday cards and thank you cards. I may have to CASE your layout! Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

Kathy W. said...

Oh I love this idea..great set!! LOVE it :)

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards Linda! Lovely layout, perfect stitching, the blue ones my favourite.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your birthday card set, all wonderful!

Patti P. said...

Linda, these are wonderful. I love creating sets from a single design. Each one unique and special, but so quick to put together. Very creative (as always).
hugs...