Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Think Spring

 This is my third post today, so after reading this post, scroll down for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog entries.

Hard to believe it's April...where did March go? We are definitely into spring and I love it!! Something else you're going to love is our new challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. It's our month long prize challenge too and we are asking you to Tie It Up. I used the adorable Fresh Brewed Designs image Angel Cake Flies a Kite. I adore this image, plus it forces me to practice making my clouds. And you probably can guess it, I goofed and had to use my sentiment to cover it up!!! I knotted some twine on the kite string and tied a bow with my all time favorite black gingham ribbon. Be sure and play along at the Fresh Brewed Blog, we love to see your creations.  

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

this card makes me smile. what a cute idea. makes me want to fly a kite (except i'm really bad at it. lol).

Glenda Atkins said...

Another wonderful card and it is just so cheery, I love to look at it. You are on a creativity roll:O)

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! This is such a lovely card! I hope that you enjoy a wonderful Easter Holiday with your family!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Cute card!
I think this kite can not be handle by this little girl..Good spring touch!

Plastic Cards
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Card