Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Donut Worry

Be happy!!! Who wouldn't be happy eating an ooey gooey cream filled donut right now?!!! I must be pms-ing...cupcakes yesterday, donuts today!! This card is for our latest challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, humor. You can't help but smile and maybe even chuckle a little at a sweet little donut telling you to "donut worry." This is an image from Fresh Brewed Designs and you can find him HERE down the Fun Foods aisle. I used my copic markers on this guy and some scraps of papers (will I ever use it up?!!) along with some brads. Going for quick and easy here!

Heard some good news today...remember my niece who lives in Florida that I visited last month? Well she called me today to say she's engaged!!! They are planning to get married Labor Day weekend. I'm already on the Disney site looking at where I want to stay! And I just realized, I'll be celebrating my birthday when I'm down there as well!!! How fun!!!!!

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

teehee!! sooooo cute!! :) congrats to your niece- sounds like fun celebrations are coming up. woo hoo! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love the pink and green background paper!