Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Digis!!

It's digi release time at Clear Dollar Stamps! I always get so excited when I can show you what I've created with these wonderful sets! You can see them all HERE on the CDS blog. The two sets I worked with can also be found in clear acrylic form as well as digital. My first card I used Farm Critters...and I used the outline version and colored it, if you can believe that!!! But for $4, you get outlines, colored versions, papers and sentiments! What a deal!!!

Here I used the set Sheltering Light, and this time I used the colored version and papers. I was really happy how this one turned out. I think it's the pops of black that really make it clean and striking. This set is only $3.50 for multiple outlines, colored images, papers and sentiments. You can't go wrong with that!!

Another crazy busy day. Our furnace went wonky last night, so I have to hurry up and run my errands in the morning so I can be home when the furnace guy comes. That should give me time to get cards done...for tomorrow!!!!! Yikes, how did I get so far behind?!!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

omg! i was oooohing about how cute that pig card is when i scrolled down and you really wow'd me with that lighthouse. gorgeous colors and coloring!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards, love the colours and design on both. Both images are great in very different ways.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are terrific! That pig makes me smile and I love your lighthouse card.