Friday, April 6, 2012

Wanna Do Lunch?

Okay, I couldn't wait to show you this card!! It's for the Clearly Inspired Challenge, Go Green. Now you can interpret that as you wish - shades of green, something recycled just to name two. I went with the color green because of the new digital set Hoppers from Clear Dollar Stamps. By participating in our challenges this month, you could win this set for FREE! I paper pieced the frog's body, sponging around the bottom of the piece for a little dimension. I followed the great sketch over at Quirky Crafts, I love the off set layer. Initially I was going to use my sentiment as the thin strip on that layer, but it was a bit too long. So use some ribbon and cut up the sentiment into words and we have a card! Hope you can join us for our Clearly Inspired Challenge.  

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love this image! Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

Spyder said...

It's super cute and funny and I love your papers!! thank you for joining my sketch at Quirky Crafts ths Challenge, new one starts Sunday evening!
((Lyn))

Marjo said...

Adorable, hope you ordered some frog legs for lunch...lol

hugs, Marjo

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card with a very cute image! Love it!

Barb said...

Super cute , LInda! Love the layout!!