Saturday, April 28, 2012

Everything Beautiful

Talk about lazy...I finished this card last night but decided to go to bed instead of posting. And I even have my scheduled posts working again!! I simply cleared out the cookies and browsing history and everything works. I'm just proud of myself for thinking to do that.

As for my card, once again, I had this lovely butterfly from Clear Dollar Stamps printed off and just lying on my  desk, begging to be made into a card!! So I did, just for the fun of it!! This set is called Everything Beautiful and can be found HERE. I didn't use the papers included in this set, figured I wanted to use some of the dsp I've been collecting!! I have some cards now to send off to the nieces, this is one of 'em. Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Berni said...

This is lovely! The colours are so sunny and bright!

Just the thing to brighten up a dull day :)

Hugs
Berni x

Glenda Atkins said...

I love butterflies and yours is so lovely, a delightful card!

Shell said...

Another beautiful and refreshing card. Beautiful colors, and I love the papers you used.