Sunday, April 22, 2012

What an Honor

I am honored to be a Guest DT member at Quirky Crafts. Thanks so much ladies!!! Their challenge for the next two weeks is the theme Animal Antics. And if you're creating a card, they want to see your animal on a Wiper Card. Now I had never heard of a wiper card before but it was really quite easy to make, just follow the tutorial found HERE. Their sponsor is Digital Delights by Looby Lou, with a $5 gift voucher for a prize to the winner. I used the digital image Scrubbie Sue and Floaty, colored it up with my Copic markers. The sun is the part that folds up and down, and it is a die cut that I then ran thru the Big Shot with an embossing folder. Be sure and join Quirky Crafts and their fun Animal Antics challenge. And a big shout out to the Quirky Crafts team...THANK YOU for this wonderful opportunity to play along with your challenge! I had a blast!!  

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations on the GDT spot, your card is fabulous. Have never made one of these so I checked out your link, very interesting, will have to try it one of these days. There are so many folds I have never learned. Thanks for the link.

Spyder said...

Great card Linda! Super bright colours. Thank you for joining us as a guest designer, you did brill!
(Lyn)

Cazzy said...

Thanks for being our guest, and congratulations on winning second place and another prize too!

We will look forward to having you as guest in two weeks time again.

Cazzy x