Monday, April 9, 2012

Best Buds

Now there's some good friends for ya! Best Buds to be exact!! This is one of the new digis released this month at Fresh Brewed Designs. Being the Mom of two boys I am so drawn to those masculine images! These two are so sweet, especially the one on the left with his toothless smile! That's why they sentiment "Sending smiles across the miles" seemed oh so right. I used the sketch from Deconstructed Sketches for this one...I do love a good sketch!! The rest of the DT created some wonderful inspiration so be sure and check them out HERE on the Fresh Brewed Blog.

5 comments:

VanessaB said...

such a great fun masculine card!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Love your card! This image is so adorable and I love the bright and cheerful dp's that you used! Your card is beautiful!
I hope that you enjoyed a nice Easter weekend!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Anonymous said...

I just love this card.... toooo cute

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I JUST realized we used the same sketch! HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
I LOVE this card!!! your papers are so sweet and so perfect for a guy card. LOVE that deep blue. I also love their hair... You can NOT look at this card without smiling!!!

HUGS and SMILES :D

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous fun card , perfect for best buddies. Love the background papers and your colouring!