Monday, September 26, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Fall

I love fall, with the cooler weather and gorgeous colors. The color combo we are challenging you with at Picture Perfect Creations screams fall to me.
And here is my card to prove it!!!! Oh so simple and super quick to make! I did sponge around the Calypso coral ovals with Pumpkin pie ink for a little dimension. The Old olive swirl is a punch while the leaves are a die cut. A month or two ago I did some major cleaning in my stamp room, and now I can't find a leaf punch that I know I have that I wanted to use for this card!!! Oh well, these leaves work too!! I put my Scor-pal to use for the scored border and a simple AMuse sentiment and rhinestones finished it off. Told you super quick!!!! Now I can't wait to see what you create using the colors Calypso coral, Old olive and Basic black.

8 comments:

Judie said...

Wonderful fall card, love the pumpkin so bright & cheerful.
Happy Monday
Judie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A beautiful example of a CAS card! Love it!

Michele K. said...

Clean, simple and WONDERFUL! Love the pumpkin... love everything about it. :) Happy Fall!

Lisa Lara said...

LOO....I love love love love it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOOoooOOOOOOooVE this card. So simple yet GORGEOUS!!!

Tamie said...

Loving your dimension you added to the pumpkin! It is wonderful Fall card, clean, crisp and simple add to a perfect creation. WAY TO ROCK THIS COLOR COMBO! Hugs Linda :)

Michele said...

I just love this! And you have helped me solve a solution that has been brewing in my head. I have a friend that wanted some simple "FAll" thank you cards for her clients! omg... this is it! I did a card similar to this using circle punches.. .but I like the oval punches much better! Thank you for relieving my mind block!! Love it love it love it!!!

Lori Turner said...

This card rocks, Linda!! So simple, yet that pumpkin totally POPS out! WTG this week girlie! Love it...