Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Which Witch is Which??

A show of hands please for those who look forward to Wednesdays so they can see the new sketch Arlana comes up with!! It's a beaut this week! Be sure and check it out along with the rest of the DTs creations at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. And who is our wonderful sponsor this week you ask...


Why it's Sally Ann from DigiStamp Boutique. She is the most wonderful and generous person, and she is offering a prize to the winner of 6 free digital images!! Thank you Sally Ann!


I had loads of fun with this image, Izzy - Cutey Witch. I do enjoy making Halloween cards and she is one sweetie of a witch! Because of all the wonderful layers Arlana's sketches offer, I'm able to use up more and more scraps, just like I did here!!! And funny, how when you clean up your stamping space, you can find things that you forgot you had, like this pumpkin button!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for our sketch this week!!


13 comments:

Stacy said...

That is one cute witch for sure! U just love all your fun Halloween paper and cute pumpkin! Fun, fun card!

Patti P. said...

How fun is she??? Love the kitty riding along. Great use of the lovely papers and cute pumpkin button. Great job, Linda.

Patti

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Great Halloween card, love the cute witch and kitty having a free ride. Awesome. TFS

Judie

Jeannie said...

Such a cute little witch! Perfect papers and a great Halloween creation!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Your card is darling. I love this image. I used it a year ago. I love your fun papers. It really makes me want to start making Halloween parties.
Hugs, Nancy

Lisa Lara said...

Very sweet Loo.

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, what a great card, this is such a fun Halloween image and wonderful colours. Very cute. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Fab Halloween card Linda, the little witch is gorgeous & beautifully coloured. I love your perfectly matched papers too :)

Tc
Genevieve

Unknown said...

ta carte est superbe
bises sabrina

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Linda - I love your halloween card and the pumpking button is great. A really fun card. Michelle x

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh just so adorable Linda, love to use up my scraps too and Arlana's sketches are perfect for this!! This card couldn't be any cuter!! Have a great week!!

Sharon Basel said...

Wonderful Halloween card! Your coloring on this witch is fabulous and I love your papers Linda.

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda your Halloween card is so cute. I love this witch of Sallys.your papers are so sweet. Hugs Arlana