Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Sketch Challenge Time

It's Saturday morning and let me warn you, I'm very cranky and in a very bad mood. I will keep this short and sweet. When you spend more time awake at night than asleep might have something to do with it!! And the fact that when the rest of the family is up and at 'em, they believe you should be too!!! See, this is why I need to keep it short because I could go on and on!

My card is for the wonderful sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used from Clear Dollar Stamps the Elegant Accents stamp set and coordinating die. I love the fancy oval die cut that additional embellishments look so lovely on!

Thanks for stopping by and for putting up with my sour mood. Today can only get better, right?!

8 comments:

nessy said...

what a stylish card ~wonderful!
vanessa xx

Barbara said...

This is stunning an so inspirational. Beautiful die cut and colors.

Stacy said...

Ahhh I am sorry you are in bad sorts today :( I suffer from insomnia so I know how you feel! But your card, WOW! It is gorgeous! Very elegant! I am off to CDS to check out this set!
I hope you can sneak in a nap today!
Hugs,
Stacy

Theresa said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the sentiment and cross. Trust me I understand how you feel - not sleeping at night sucks!! Hope you get to take a nap. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful use of these colors and stamps and dies LOO.

Marie said...

Sorry to hear about your bad day...your card doesn't show it! It is stunning. Hope today is a better day. Thanks for playing along at TMS.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful diecut. So elegant Linda!