Monday, September 5, 2011

It's a Picture Perfect Day

Since they are calling for cold and rain today, perfect for staying in and stamping. And would you look at these wonderful, bright colors we are challenging you with at Picture Perfect Creations - Pumpkin pie, Lucky limeade, Rose red and Island indigo. Such fabulous colors to get your creative juices flowing!

And here is my card using these colors. I love 'em, they are so fun and summery. I found myself really far behind on my DT cards so I wanted something quick to put together...and this was it. Some embossing, die cutting and stamping the sentiment, and this card was done! Good thing because I have LOTS more to do!!!


Spent the day at my parents' on Saturday. We had a fun time, it was just way too HOT!!! Took Phillip to a branch campus of the University of Pittsburgh that is literally minutes from my parents' house. He loved walking around this beautiful, very rustic campus. We then drove past my high school...ahhhhh the memories.



7 comments:

Stacy said...

Pretty colors! Reminds me of spring! Love this layout! Beautiful card!

Sheryl said...

SIMPLY LOVELY! Very pretty.

Tamie said...

Love the embossing folder, I don't use that one enough. It looks perfect with these colors. They are bright and summery. I love how you made it look more like girlie colors. I am trying to get ahead on my DT works too that way I can come and play with you girls for fun. Have an amazing day.

Lori Turner said...

Linda, you made these colors look sooooo easy! I love your card :) Those flowers ROCK!

Edwina said...

Beautiful colors. They make me think of Fall. Fall pumpkins, mums, leaves and warm sweaters. I love your card! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michele said...

Well... simple card equals IMPRESSIVE card! I really like it! I like your small strip of paper below the sentiment. It's just a great all around card! Good luck with your DT assignments! I need to do the same. I was ahead of myself this weekend and it felt good! :-) Have a great week!!

Leanne said...

So nice, great job, love the embossing...awesome!