Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Better Day Today!

Boy was I grumpy yesterday. Amazing what a day can make, especially when sleep finds you!!!! I've made two cards today, this being one of them. A while back I challenged myself to use all of the stamps in an unused stamp set by Gina K Designs called Enjoy the Sunshine. I put no time limit on myself but did want to keep them simple. So, what do you think of the flowers? They were purple with a yellow center until I started coloring the leaves and decided this was meant to be a geranium!!! So I colored right over top with red!! Love my Copics!! Be sure and come back tomorrow, I have a fun new card to show that I'm proud of for the Picture Perfect Creations color challenge. Hopefully you'll be able to play along too.

I'm off to do some cleaning, in-laws are coming Thursday. Tonight is the Steeler game, GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This is beautiful! I do love red geraniums, although it usually gets too hot here for them to do very well. I really should get after my poor unused stamps too, I am in a bad habit of just using digis :(
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs,
Stacy

Lisa Lara said...

I love the red polka dots and white space LOO. Just makes me smile. Love it.