Friday, September 23, 2011

Keep It Simple Silly

I mentioned in yesterday's post (please scroll down and check out our Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop) about simple cards. Well, I made another one because this is the challenge over at Freshly Brewed Challenges. We'd love for you to play along and, if you're like me, keeping it simple can be a challenge in and of itself!! Staying along our breast cancer theme, I used a new digital stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Latte Awareness. You can read all about this digital as well as the new Save the HOOters rubber stamp set and more HERE.

And don't forget, Fresh Brewed Designs is also sponsoring the Link Up For Pink.This linking party will be held from October 1 - 14. Every project linked will be pink themed and there will be lots of opportunities for prizes. Grab the badge and be sure to save the date!

2 comments:

Judie said...

Great card Linda, nice image and colors. TFS
Judie

Stacy said...

I love this KISS card Linda! It is very elegant and I love the pink with the craft paper! Gorgeous!