Friday, September 16, 2011

Get all Gittered Up!

It's the 3rd Friday in September (hard to believe) so it's time for our Clearly Inspired Challenge. For this challenge we want you to use glitter - a lot or a little, that's up to you, but let's get sparkly!

As I am not a huge glitter fan (GASP!), I only used a little bit on the cherry of this stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps called Ice Cream Cone. I should have used this card for our last Clearly Inspired Challenge to use pattern paper, there's a lot of it here! I used the Watermelon Gazpacho Soup dsp by Jillibean Soup...check it out HERE. The Happy Birthday sentiment stamp is also from CDS and can be found HERE. So time to get all glittered up!!!

5 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Yum, yum, yum. Really cute card. TFS

Judie

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Linda. Love the bg papers.

Barb said...

I LOVE this card, Linda!!! So fun and colorful!!!

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! I LOVE all of patterned papers and your glitter covered cherry is awesome :D

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! I LOVE all of patterned papers and your glitter covered cherry is awesome :D