Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Wacky Howdy!

Yep, I finally got my card done for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge Bugaboo Stamps is having over at PCP and CDAC. This week we were to find inspiration from the site Gypsyville. I was inspired by the western theme prevalent throughout the site. Thought I would use some of my own junk, I mean scraps and brads!! The image is Wee One Cowboy and can be found HERE and the sentiment is from THIS image.

Well we just had a big rumble of thunder so I guess it's time to get off the computer. Have a great day and hope to see you again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWEE!!! THIS IS SOOOO SUPER ADORABLE!!! What a cute and fun image. Makes me smile big. Great little dude image and beautiful card colors and design.

nessy said...

love the bright colours you have used ~ what a sweet boy image and fab colouring!!
vanessa xx

Judie said...

This is such a cute card, love that little dude, and you papers are great. TFS

Judie