Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Something New

Our month long challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog is to use Something New. Now I know we all have something that fits the theme!!!!! Even those of us who insist on using up our "stuff" first have caved and bought something new!!!!! My "something new" is the designer paper from My Mind's Eye called 12 Days of Christmas. I love the colors in this pack - reds, greens, pinks and blues. Now I'm going to stretch the rules a little bit here and say my digital image is "new" also. I got Pageant Angel a long, long time ago from Fresh Brewed Designs and am just now using it!! So to me, it's NEW!!!!! I paper pieced her gown and sparkled up her halo. You have all month to join us and remember, this is a prize challenge!!!!
You MUST come back for a visit tomorrow because it is the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop to show off the new rubber stamp release!!!! You will be thrilled and amazed at the new release!!! So be sure and join us tomorrow...I'll even provide the coffee!!!!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! GORGEOUS CARD!
I love the paper pieced dress and that yummy dp!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Sheryl

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You have the coffee, I will bring the muffins.. or donuts or something sweet!!! :) and I will be kind enough not to breathe too closely to anyone, lol. I have caught Han's sickie bug :( ugh!!!

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
I have to tell you my heart smiled and I sank a little in my seat when I saw you used her. I love Christmas and I love to see cards reflecting the Christ in Christmas. I remember when Hannah dressed as an angel in her play :D

BEAUTIFUL NEW THINGS!
LOVE the paper (enabler!!! I want some now ;) hahaha!!)

See you tomorrow :D

Lisa Lara said...

Isn't she sweet Linda LOU. Love the shape you used behind her.