Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs New Rubber Release Blog Hop

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yes I will
You've got a friend

Welcome to the Fresh Brewed Designs
NEW RUBBAH STAMP RELEASE AND BLOG HOP!
If you are just getting here, please go back to the beginning with the beautiful, talented and super terrific woman Sheryl.
If you are getting here from Rhonda's blog, Bumblebee Creations, then you are right where you need to be!

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us today!
Did you get the hint we left at the top of this post?
These song lyrics tell it all!
It is that time of year again where we spend lots of time with our family and friends. We chat more, cook more, laugh, make special holiday memories, and us crafters have so many amazing holidays to create for!
This hop has something for every one of these things listed. We are celebrating holidays, friendships, and so much more!

I chose to share this image with you.
It is called Sweet as Pie.

Can't you just smell the fresh out of the oven pie?! YUM!! Apple is one of my favorite (what is yours?) so image how thrilled I was when I looked through some of my new "stuff" and found these papers by Jillibean Soup from the Apple Cheddar Soup line. I love the fall colors too.


All of these stamps are created using deeply etched red rubber mounted on an 1/8" cling foam cushion meaning you get a clear impression every time you stamp. Each stamp is produced and packaged in the USA.

By hopping IN FULL today one lucky winner will receive this
AWESOME prize package. If you share this hop on your blog and link it back to us, you will get your name in the hat one extra time :)


OK, so now that we have you drooling, it is time to send you on to the next hop stop. We know you are excited to continue your journey by hopping over to Carolyn's blog, KIREI NA KAMI, and see what awesome project she has to share with you, but before you do, please read this little extra bit of news below...

We want to share some more hoppy news with you before you continue on. Fresh Brewed Designs is having ANOTHER blog hop this month. This hop will be to support and raise Breast Cancer Awareness. We will have new digis, a new rubber stamp SET and MUCH more planned for this day, so please grab the badge and spread the word.

Thank You for hopping with Fresh Brewed Designs!
All of the stamps you see today can be purchased in the


Hop Order in case our GPS isn't working correctly today :)

Stacie G at Hestia's Helper
Heather at Heather's Coffee Break


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! Your card is soooo pretty... Love it.

bumblebee creations said...

Such a sweet card---love it!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Ok girl!!! you are going to have to send us all of the places you shop because your papers are always ROCKIN AWESOME!!! I love this card!!! The image is sooo sweetly colored and (again) paired with the perfect papers and embellies.

I actually love the smell of any pie baking. I love apple pie, but my fav is blueberry pie. It is mellow and sweet and I eat it with a ton of coolwhip :D hehehe!! Confession : I am a crust girl. If you have a pie and the crust mysteriously disappears, *hangs head and raises arm* it was me. sorry!

Thanks for being a part of this special day!! I hope you have a day filled with happiness and smiles :D

HUGS!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

April said...

I adore this stamp....and as soon as this uber busy weekend is over I will have to treat myself!

Your card is just gorgeous - so much inspiration in one hop!!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so lovely Linda!! such a cozy, warm fuzzy feel with this fall design!
hugs & blessings

Crystal said...

oh, i just love this card & your pattern papers are awesome too! such a lovely creation! hugs!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE IT....

VanessaB said...

i want some apple pie! :) love this card! you paired up this stamp with great papers. such a warm, fun fall feeling card. :)

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh, Linda...your card is AWESOME!!! I can smell the fresh baked apple pie!!! YUMMMM!!! I love this image and you colored her fabulously! I am also loving all the wonderful design elements!!! Everything is paired together perfectly; but that's nothing new, your creations are always total perfection!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Judie said...

Awesome card TFS. Love the papers, and the cute image.
Hugs
Judie

Carmen O. said...

So cute! Makes me want pie right now. Great colors.

Angie said...

So pretty! Love all the colors! And this stamp makes me want to start baking some pies!!

JustYolie said...

MMmmmmm Yummy apple pie!! I love how you colored her in...the green from granny smith apples! Love it!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I just love everything about this card! The apple dp is perfect with this sweet stamp! I just love the bright and cheerful colors that you used to color her and you always color so beautifully. The twine is the perfect touch for such a fun Apple themed card! Great card!
Hugs, Sheryl

Catherine said...

Mmmmmm....warm apple pie! Sweet card!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I think she's my favorite! Love the Jilly Bean papers you chose. How funny that FBD first got me hooked on digis and now I'm going to have to shift back to rubbah! lol Love that prize package.

KristyLee said...

Great "Sweet as Pie" Card. She is colored so lovely! Love the DSP and bling! Terrific job!
Peace,
Kristy

Lisa Lara said...

Isn't she cute! Love that paper Linda LOU.

Unknown said...

Wow it's fabulous.
Hugs

Melissa Czapor said...

Love your card!! The papers are wonderful and the colors are perfect! Blessings and hugs!

Gale said...

Great fall card. I love apple pie with golden raisins and and walnuts in it!

Those papers are perfect for the card. Like they were made for it!

:) Gale

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. I love it. TFS.

Lawren said...

Cute, cute. She looks as sweet as pie too.

MiamiKel said...

Yummy!! Yes, I can smell your fresh baked pie all the way through the computer! This is just dreamy! tHe layout, your coloring - just fabulous!!

Barb said...

Great Card--LOVE the image!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a wonderful image and I love that apple paper!