Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Sketch

I'm cuttin' this one close since today is Tuesday!!! But I couldn't pass up Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday challenge at Paper Craft Planet and CDAC because it's a sketch. Plus I couldn't pass up using Eggbert Winter...isn't he adorable??!! I still had some scraps of Wisteria Wonder dsp on my desk so I decided to use it along with Bashful Blue that I also found in my scrap bin. Love the sketch, as well as the non-traditional colors. Fun to make. Speaking of fun, today I'm having lunch with friends then a little happy stamping time at the stamp store! Who could ask for more!!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Soooooooooooooooooo or should I say SNOW cute Linda LOU> Love your color combo too.

CraftinGranny said...

What a cutie with such fab colors. Love it! "Hugs" Carol