Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quirky Kangaroo

Bet this kangaroo made you smile!! It's a precolored digital stamp from Doodle Pantry called Quirky Kangaroo and can be found HERE. I love all of Laurie's quirky animals!! Now this set comes with digital paper too, but I found a few slivers of scrap paper and went with that. A fun, quick and easy card, perfect to mail off to a friend. I am submitting this for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge - use a Doodle Pantry image. And just for playing along and following the rules, participants receive the adorable set, Popsicle Ants, for free! Who wouldn't want that!!!

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see a Thanksgiving card (yes, I said Thanksgiving) I made with a Bugaboo image. I'm off to workout with the trainer this morning then tonight Open House and dinner with friends afterwards. Another full day!!!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...another adorable image and card. Have to run, but I'll be back....I've missed some of your post.

Jackie Randolph said...

:))))) it definitely caught my eye and it is way too cute!! One fabulous card!!

Sharon Basel said...

This card is just fabulous Linda! I love seeing you here at Doodle Pantry. Your textured background and beautiful colors are just terrific. And you know I'm a huge fan of your stitching as the finishing touch! Thanks for joining in the Doodle Pantry challenge!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cute and great color choices. Love the embossing you used on this card also! Thanks for sharing your special ideas at
DPDC16, Elizabeth, GDT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow what an adorable card you have made! Love, love your background, the embossing and the wonderful paper! Of course the kangaroo rocks:) Those quirky animals always bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital challenge!

Patti J said...

That little critter always makes me smile! What an adorable card!!! Thank you for participating in our challenge 16 at Doodle Pantry!