Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's a Digi Day

It's always fun to see what new digital stamps Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing every month, but when they are this fabulous I'm over the moon!!! This card I used the set by our newest illustrator, Deedee Anderson, called Sunshine & Smiles. I love sunflowers so this was definite one on my list to use!! I feed the birds, and often have random sunflowers growing throughout my landscaping that they have planted.

Way to adorable is what this next set is by Laurie Wilson, Birthday Fall Critters Color. It includes the outline images as well as 3 digital papers, 2 of which you see here. I still can't quit chuckling from the sentiment and his little beanie on top of his head!


There are several other sets you don't want to miss seeing so head on over to Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. You'll see lots of inspiration from other DT members too. Enjoy the day.


5 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Wonderful cards, bright and cheerful. TFS.

Judie

bumblebee creations said...

awesome card Linda!!! just gorgeous!

Sandy said...

I just LOVE both of your cards!!! The sunflower one is so cheery and happy and your squirrel card just cracks me up! So cute!!! I love them both.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, I really like both these cards. Love your coloring on the sunflowers and the texture on the fence, just gorgeous!

Lisa Lara said...

First one beautiful...second awesome and makes me giggle. Love it Linda LOU>