Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello There Pixie

Happy over the hump day and welcome to another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Whether you've played our challenges before or this is your first time, you are going to LOVE this sketch! Your card will come together quickly so I suspect we will see lots and lots of creations this week!!!

A Day for Daisies is our generous sponsor this week, providing our winner with a $12 gift certificate to their store. Stop in and browse, you will love what you see there!



I had chosen this fabulous image called Pixie Gift...isn't it absolutely darling?!!! Usually I find my color palette thru the papers I choose at the start. This time I colored the image with Copic markers then hmmmm, I hope I have some paper with pinks, greens and lavenders! Amazingly enough, with the vast paper collection I have, I found some, Basic Grey's Euphoria. And every pixie deserves some glitz, so I sparkled up her wings, the little flowers, and even my pink rose got Stickled! Quick and easy like I said, and it all started with a magnificent sketch. Looking forward to seeing your inspirations this week! Speaking of inspiration, be sure to check out what the DT created with their A Day for Daisies images at the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog.





13 comments:

mulberry station said...

I couldn't wait to tell you how much I love this card. Your papers are magical behind that adorable image. I love the added little rose. This is a gorgeous card my friend.
Hugs, Nancy

VanessaB said...

sooooooooo beeeeeeaUtiful!! :)

Judie said...

Hi Linda
Beautiful card, the colors are glorious and the coloring great.
TFS

Judie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Gosh oh Goodness!
This card is fantastic. I LOVE those soft colors and your beautifully colored image. IT looks like a watercolor painting!!!

Fabulous work as always
HUGS
Heather

Kathie said...

Hi Linda as soon as I saw your image and card I fell in love with it I think it was your magical colours and your little rose embellishment. Your card is really pretty and I couldn't wait to tell you I just love it. Take care and have a wonderful week crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Lisa Lara said...

Perfection Linda LOU. Love that bg paper!

Larissa said...

Great card! I love the stitching on it.

Hugs,
Larissa

Patti P. said...

Beautiful job this week, Linda...the softness in your coloring is so lovely and so glad that you found this beautiful paper to show us. Just love it.

Patti

Jeannie said...

This is just beautiful! The papers you found to match the coloring of your image were meant to be - they are just gorgeous!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Wow Linda, stunning creation! Your image is beautifully coloured & as always fab stitching!! Someday my stitching will look like this (I'll not hold my breath lol)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Jeannie, I love your gorgeous card. So beautifuly colored. The colors are beauitiful. Your papers are perfectly match. Thanks for being a SWEET part of the team. HUGS Arlana

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Linda - Your card is really beautiful. How sweet is the little fairy giving something to the bigger fairy - just lovely. I love the stitching you have done around the outside and the sweet rose too - Michelle x

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW Linda your card is beautiful!! Your papers are gorgeous and compliment your image completely!! Fabulous coloring on this gorgeous card!!