Friday, September 2, 2011

Pattern Paper, What Fun!!

It's the first Friday of the month which means time for a Clearly Inspired Challenge. And what is the challenge you ask, why to use pattern paper, as much or as little as you please!!!! How fun!! I've been wanting to make a Center Step Card ever since seeing this wonderful tutorial, and that's exactly what I did. I used the super adorable digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Tall Trio Color. That's where I got my digital papers from also! This set has moved up to the top of my list of all time favorites!!! Join us for this fun challenge and show us your pattern papers!



8 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
Great papers and image, makes a great card.
Happy weekend
Judie

Stacy said...

Oh Linda this is awesome! I love this fold and all of your wonderful sewing! Thanks for the link to the tutorial, I am going to try one of these! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Stacy

Shell said...

Beautiful card, Linda. I love the shape and layout. :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Pat K.

Levana Xu said...

great fancy fold.. wondering how to make it, great layout, great mix and match paper, everything here is greaat..!

Cassie said...

I love it, Linda! This is such a cute card. . .that flamingo is adorable :D

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEEK!!! This is TOOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE your sewing and these beautiful papers / colors. LOVE the fold too. You really went all out... as always ;) and made an awesome work of art. Beautifully done!

Hope you had a fantastically wonderful birthday weekend.

HUGS

Sheryl said...

Linda, I love this card! As always, I love your sewing! I just ordered my first score pal from Stampin Up yesterday! I'm excited about being able to attempt some cards with fancy folds like the center step card! Your did an awesome job!!
Hugs Sheryl