Saturday, August 17, 2013

Time

I wanted to post a little early tonight to tell you about our latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz -  include a timepiece on your card. I had recently purchased this stamp set called Time from Gina K. Designs and wanted to get it inky. So simple with a strip of paper, a piece of washi tape, and some linen thread are the only real "embellishments." I also rounded two of the main image corners as well as sponged the edges. All this on a kraft card base. So fun and so quick to make...it could have been quicker if I had turned off the TV in my craft room. I get so involved watching it that I forget what I was creating!! So take some "time" this week and join us for our clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz.
 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

What a fabulous card Linda, great image of the watch face and nice use of colour too, love it!