Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just Saying Hello

I've had this adorable Doodle Pantry image, Picnic Ants, printed off for awhile now (this is the color version) so why not put it to use!! I have to admit to an oops moment though, the digital papers I used here do not come with this set, they actually belong to a freebie called Apple Ants & Wormy. Seems I got my papers mixed up with each other, but, oh well, because they still look great with this ant set!! I'm just showing off the versatility!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

A few challenges I'd like to submit this card to include:
Get Inky! - Bugs
Parade Your Crafts - Picnic 
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch (oops, seems I didn't read this challenge, I only did the sketch portion. My apologizes).

8 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

This is fantastic! I love the image and papers together. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

Unknown said...

I really like those papers.....and that image is great. thanks for playing at Parade your crafts

Glenda Atkins said...

So glad you used it Linda, it's a wonderful card, bright and happy! Love the papers you chose!.
hugs
Glenda

kelly ledder said...

I love this its fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Kelly x

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very cute!!!! Love the coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Get, Inky! BUGS challenge!

On a side note, I love your Disney countdown! Mine is at 24 days! Super excited! Been in planning mode for a while! have fun on your trip!

Jessi DT

Unknown said...

Very bright and colourful card,love the image thankyou for taking part at Digi Sketch

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just so delightful and what fun, happy papers to boot!

Jacki Daniels said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us this time at Digi sketch challenge this is gorgeous hope you see you again soon
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk