Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Today is the first day of school for Kevin!! And I have my orthopedic appointment too, finally. I had hurt my knee two weeks ago and this is the first I've been able to get it looked at! All I can say is, if surgery is required, I'd better be put on the fast track to getting it done and healed because, after all, I have a trip to Disney planned!!!! Another hooray is for our blast from the past sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's a fun one, that's for sure.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is the one and only Bugaboo Stamps. I so love these images! I have so many and each one is my favorite! Our winner will receive 7 digi stamps of their very own. The hardest part is narrowing it down to just 7!!!

Here's my card using our fabulous sketch along with the darling Kidz Girl and Flowers image. My colors were inspired by the photo for the challenge over at Catch the Bug. I plan on submitting my card to their challenge! After all, there's a chance of winning MORE Bugaboo stamps!!!

Here's that photo:

Now I sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We always love to see what you create!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well with your knee and they fix it pronto Linda.

Great card this week. Adore your papers and your little buttons are so sweet.

Hope you have a great week (knee permitting).

Holly
xx

Joanna M. said...

This image is sooo stinkin cute Linda! (I have a BUNCHA Bugaboo and I can honestly say that I have never seen this one) Great card this week.

Jo

mulberry station said...

I sure hope your knee will be ok and that you don't have to have surgery. My grandson hurt his knee the other day too. Luckly, he just needs PT. At first they thought it was a torn miscus. And, yes, you can't miss your trip to Disneyland. I want to go there so bad. Your card is darling and I must say this is an image I don't have that I must get. I am getting a good collection of them. :) Love the colors.
Hugs, and good lucvk on the knee.
Nancy

Amy said...

Very sweet indeed. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the BUg

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet image and colored so wonderfully. Lovely happy card! Hope all is going well with the knee!
hugs
Glenda

Jeannie said...

Such a sweet little lady and your Fall-like colors are just so pretty together with the light blue! Take care of yourself!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

What beautiful fall colors. Love your card this week.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, sorry I think I'm loosing the plot, I thought I had already commented on everyone's cards last week. Love your super cute card, your fall colours are perfect and your design papers are lovely. Love your added button embellishments. This is a darling card especially with such a cute Bugaboo image. Take care hope your week is going well for you?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

So very Sweet!! Love this adorable image and your tied off buttons are the perfect addition!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally