Thursday, August 1, 2013

Office Chatter

Happy August 1st. Can you believe it, August is here already! YIKES! Not long now and the kids will be back to school -- HOORAY!!! Another big shout out for the first of the month because it's Doodle Pantry's new digital release. Talk about some super fabulous images!! You are going to want 'em all!!! I get to share with you two cards I made using the new set Office Chatter. A must have set for all your work mates. This sentiment made me giggle, so I had to pair it with Beaver Hello. But in this case, I pictured him waving good-bye.

I made a second set of card, using the "You're the Best" sentiment from Office Chatter and the image from Pen & Ink. A super simple card, merging the two elements then adding a little sewing a linen thread for a bit of pop. Quick and easy, that's for sure.

There's lots going on at Doodle Pantry this month:
- 25% off the entire store
- Magnolia is free with purchase now until August 24th  
- Apple Ants & Wormy is the latest freebie
- Pumpkin Peeps can be yours free just for playing along in our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge. You can also purchase this adorable set.

Enjoy looking at all the wonderful newly released sets this month. I can't wait to play with 'em all!!

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, talk about perfect combination of images and sentiments! Both of these fabulous creations are so very well done!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Linda,
I love how you have combined those sentiments with the images from different sets! Both are wonderful (and your sewing rocks!)
Hugs,
Georgia

Elizabeth Hart said...

Linda - combining the sentiments with other Doodle Pantry Images is pure magic - love these cards!

Unknown said...

The beaver card is adorable. You picked a great sentiment for that. The pen and ink card is gorgeous! I love the CAS look of it, and that stitching looks fantastic!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

At first I thought, "is that an August image" and then I realized you were showing the "Office Chat" and I started giggling and laughing at myself...I guest if you can't laugh at yourself, you're in trouble. I also LOVE the second one with the feather...wow...love it. And again, love that little beaver waving goodbye!

Donna said...

Linda, these are so cute. I just love the little beaver image, perfect with the sentiment. Your set of cards is awesome. Great CAS look. Sometimes is hard to be inspired from a sentiment set but you really rocked it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful combining of image and sentiments. Both cards are fabulous. The beaver is so cute and I am totally blown away with the ink jar and feather cards. The design and stitching are awesome!
hugs
glenda

Patti J said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful cards Linda, the first is lovely but the second set is a perfect CAS card. I LOVE that feather set and the sentiment was made for it.