Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Trip to the Beach

Okay, so I'm not taking a trip to the beach, but I am sharing with you our latest month long prize challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog - a Beach/Ocean & Glitter theme. I decided to use the newly released My Island digital image. I found some perfect tropical papers in my scrap bin -- love the yellows and blues. I added glitter to the sun and water plus the brads are already sparkled up! So fun and fabulous! Join us this month for our Beach/Ocean/Glitter challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.   

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
It is so clean and pretty and fresh. I not only feel like I am escaping to a tropical island ... but one that is surrounded by happiness. Lots of beautiful sunshine, flowers and a soft breeze. Gorgeous creation my friend!

Joanna M. said...

I don't know about you ... but I could "soitenly" use a trip to a tropical island!! I love the glitter on the sun. Pretty!

Glenda Atkins said...

Ohh the sun is adorable in all it's glittery glory:O)! Wonderful tropical beach scene, I want to be there!
hugs
Glenda