Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hang in There

Doesn't this squirrel just make you laugh?!! He is from the Paper Smooches stamp set called Hang Ups. This card is for our Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz - create a CAS card to lift someone's spirits. I paper pieced this guy, coloring in his eyes with a Picket Fence distress marker. My initial plan to use cloud background paper had to be switched when I cut my one and only piece incorrectly!! I know, measure twice, cut once!!! The paper pack I was using had this fun star paper so I used it and I think it looks fine. Please join us for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz and lift someone's spirits with a fun card!!
 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL!!! How CUTE is this?!?! I so love it. Great papers / scene too!

Glenda Atkins said...

This is soooo cute, makes you smile to look at it. Wonderful!
hugs
Glenda