Monday, August 26, 2013

Lemons & Blueberries

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week - create an Artist Trading Card. Now I must admit, I've never created one of these so I had to look up directions for the size (2.5" x 3.5"). And of course I couldn't make just one!! I used the newly released set Lemons & Blueberries so I needed to create with one of each! These adorable little things can now be used on a card with ease...how fun!! Play along for a chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness.

3 comments:

Emily Lauritzen said...

These are so fun! I've never tried making ATC's but you totally rocked them! Love those images too!
<3 Emily L.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous ATC's love them both Linda! I found it kind of fun to make them (ATC's) and certainly yours are an inspiration, so lovely! Might have to make some more:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

I love how clean and simple your ATC's are Linda, they are perfect! They showcase the images nicely, can be added to a larger card, or just kept as an ATC. You rocked the challenge!