Friday, August 16, 2013

New Release

Oh bother, what a crazy day. Here it is, well past midnight, and I just realized I never posted my cards for today's digi release over at Clearly Digi Stamps!! So let's get started...first up is Hoppy Frogs. I simply couldn't resist these adorable guys with their devilish grins. I used some of the digital papers also found in this set.

This cutie belongs to the set Berry Hedgehog as do the digital papers. The blueberries I've been buying have been soooooo good this summer. I have yet to bake with 'em though as they all get eaten up before then!

And my final card shows off the set Thinking of You. This time I didn't use the digital papers but hit up that ever growing scrap pile that I've been trying with all my might to eliminate - it's not working!!

All three sets are so fun and versatile. To check out all the newly released digital set, go to the CDS blog Clearly iStamp. Tomorrow you will see a new challenge posted as well our monthly blog hop on Sunday.
  

  

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Three gorgeous card, love them all!
hugs
Glenda