Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Go Team

Yesterday I shared a picture of Kevin helping me out in my craft room, and today I had to show you my kitty. This is Moonstruck, adopted years ago from the shelter and the only other female in our house. She is my constant companion, reminding me to slow down and share a little love with a pet or two. And she knows I will always pet her before chasing her off my paper cutter (and that's just a portion of the paper scraps I have and claim I want to use up!!!).

She was there with me while I worked on this card, using the Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp Football Girl. Of course I had to make it in Steeler colors 'cause I love my black and gold!! Brian and Phillip actually were at their pre-season game on Saturday...what fun they had. I am so ready for some football!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Your kitty is super cute, and so is your card, Linda :) I pray you are well.

Glenda Atkins said...

Oooh love your kitty! Love the bright yellow and the black on your card and the wonderful girl image!
hugs
Glenda