Monday, August 12, 2013

School Bus

I had to share a picture of my helper Kevin. Yes, he's in my craft room standing over me, watching every move I make. He's so funny!!

I wanted to let you know about the Back to School sale going on now thru August 18th at Doodle Pantry... ALL PRODUCTS ARE 35% OFF!! This excludes gift certificates and a $3 minimum is required. Use the code BACK2SCHOOL at checkout to apply discount.

In honor of the sale, I made this card, using the set School Bus. Of course I used the color version along with the digital papers also included in this set. We already know this will be the final year for Kevin's school bus driver. So for once in my life, I'm ahead of the game and have a card made for her! She really takes good care of him.

Even though it's Monday, enjoy your today. Not much longer and the kids will be in school...HOORAY!!!
 

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous back to school card, love the design, the image and the matching digital papers. Laurie's digital papers are the best!
hugs
Glenda

Donna said...

Awesome card Linda! I love all the layers. The black layering just makes that yellow pop. You have a very cute little helper too!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love this fun card, but love more the photo of your lil helper :). How sweet he is. I giggled thinking about it. Some days my kids are like that, but I can't handle it and send them out. Something about having someone over my shoulder creeps me out. Sad really .. I mean, they are my kids after all! ;) hahaha!!!