Saturday, August 31, 2013

Season's Greetings

How did I miss the post about OWH's Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party?! The always have such fun challenges and this one sure was. Challenge #1 was to create a winter or Christmas themed card using the above sketch. How fabulous since I LOVE sketches!!

And here's my card, punching out my inchies from an older paper pack from Cosmo Cricket called Mitten Weather. I sponged the edges with some kraft ink I just got in the mail today from Gina K Designs. I wanted a small pop of color, and the idea of the snowflake was born!! A small brad to hold it in place and a little bit of stitching and my card is complete. Oh, and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches. Now let's see if I can get another challenge done before heading off to bed.


2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Oh, I am just loving you ladies that added a big embellie to the punches!! Such a great finishing touch! I love this! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Linda, congrats on being featured for this card! It's stunning and a CAS beauty. Wow! It's just gorgeous!!