Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sweet & Simple

It's Saturday, and a sunny one with low humidity at that. I wanted to show you a quick card I made last night for the Mix it up Monday Challenge over at Stamp TV. The theme is Sweet & Simple Summer - each element should be represented in your creation. My SWEET is the yummy strawberries, from the "You're the Sweetest" set found in the Days of Summer kit. This card definitely is "simple," and really quick and easy to make! And SUMMER means yummy seasonal fruit like strawberries. My papers and inks are all by Gina K Designs. I love her products, talk about quality. Now I might have to make a few more of these cards using the other fruits from the stamp set.

Enjoy your today. I'm off to hang up some laundry, get a shower, then head off to work. Things never slow down on the weekends. Hubby and Phillip are going to the Steelers' pre-season football game today - how come I didn't get a ticket???!!!
  

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Really like the gingham paper background and the strawberries seem so appropriate to go with it, or is it the other way around:O). Either way, your card is lovely!
hugs
Glenda