Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Relax

Relax, that's one of the newly released digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs. I can totally picture being at the beach, listening to the crashing waves, soaking up the sun...and loving every minute of it!!! It's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end. School starts up at the end of the month. Phillip will be heading off to college in two weeks...YIKES!!! He is so excited, and I am so proud of him. So much so, I just booked a four day trip for he and I over Thanksgiving to Disney World!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I hope you get a chance to "relax" today, maybe even make it into your craft room. I am so far behind on my design team cards, but I got a lot done on Saturday at my scrapbooking event. It started at 9am and was scheduled to go till midnight...I made it to 10:30. But I got 8 two page layouts completely done and a mini album, all with pictures too! I was so pleased! Now I wonder why I'm behind on my cards!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Girl, I hear ya! I am super behind on EVERYTHING but am slowly catching up and am taking more time to enjoy those little moments. The birds singing, a calm breeze... just little reminders and smiles sent to us from God. Thank you for this lovely post. It touched my heart. Oh, and your card is beautiful!!!
LOVE the soft pretty papers and your coloring / shading is flawless.

Sending hugs and smiles.
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip to Disney World with your son. They grow up too fast don't they! Love your card it's fabulous!
hugs
Glenda