Monday, December 10, 2012

What a Fabulous Sketch!!

Told ya I had a great sketch to share. It's our latest challenge over at Seems a Little Sketchy. And our sponsor for this challenge is Kenny K.   

I was able to work with one of their pre-colored digis (you know how I love these!!!); this one is called Troublemaker. The colors grabbed me right away, so bright and fun. Plus I was in need of a birthday card for my niece so this seemed absolutely perfect. Join us at Seems a Little Sketchy and see how fun this sketch is to play with!! 

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute trouble maker! Ha, ha. I love the pink and black and this card!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, I love that coloured image and your fabulous pink and white paper.
hugs
Glenda