Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Release at Clearly Digi Stamps

The 15th of the month brings our new digital release at Clearly Digi Stamps. I always love when it's release time, seeing some of the sweetest images around!! For my first card, I used the Patchpal Angel. I am so into teal recently that I had to show off this sweet color version. The digital paper you see here is also included in the set.  

Here is Birthday Bash. I thought I would play up the BIG Wishes sentiment, making it very BIG and the main focus of this card!! How fun! And there's that teal again!!! These papers too are from the Birthday Bash set. To see all the newly released sets, check 'em out at the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp. Then be sure and head to the store and fill up your cart, you'll be glad you did!!!


No comments: